Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adrienne Bryson
    302 Posts

Hello all!

My name is Adrienne and I am a residential buy & hold investor and wholesaler in the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina.  My primarily focus is on SFRs and small multis in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and Jamestown but I also work in smaller towns and cities throughout Guilford, Forsyth, and Randolph counties.  I intend to expand into the Triangle area as well (Raleigh, Durham Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, etc).

I am always open to connecting with other investors and I am excited about getting to know more black investors!  Feel free to find me and connect via Facebook and/or BiggerPockets!

#1060 Reply
    Alicia Bennett
    302 Posts

Hi Adrienne,

I'm a Property Manager.  My experience goes back to 2003 where I first began as a Leasing gent and worked my way up to being a Community Manager/Trainer. I've managed several Multi-family units, Tax Credit Communities-homes/apartments, Section 8, and Conventional Properties. I also worked for the Housing Authority in Louisiana and Alabama.  Please contact me if you ever decide to invest in Alabama. I also would love to connect with you concerning Wholesaling. I would love to learn as much as possible about investing and wholesales. You can also find me via Facebook or Linkdin.

#1061 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Hello All,

Please be advised that Property Owners on the website are free to work with any and all Property Managers that you so choose……….but only the Property Managers willing to signup in the NABPM Property Manager Directory and have their work performance graded and scrutinized are the ones we consider "most highly recommended". Always keep that in mind.

Website Owner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Reply To: Hello!

Your information: