Forums Welcome to NABPM The New Black Wall Street for Black Land Ownership Reply To: The New Black Wall Street for Black Land Ownership
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

Now don’t get me wrong because as I’ve said many times, we will ALWAYS have Black people on both sides of the political aisle and this website will never show any bias for or against either political Party. To me? That’s just stupid. Members of both political parties will never ever ever be belittled, berated or inuslted for supporting any political Party on this site. So I couldn’t care less who Ye votes for. My main concern is that when going off on a tangent regarding the Jewish Owned Media that he simply goes on these rants that not only provide “no balance” but are filled with inaccuracies.

The main thing we’re looking for is “balance” and “accuracy” regarding the history of the Black/Jewish relationship and for a more balanced point of view?? Listen to Russell Simmons – Founder of Def Jam Records, Def Comedy Jam Comedy Show & Phat Farm Clothing Line……The Man who discovered Public Enemy, Run-DMC, The Beastie Boys, Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince (Will Smith), LL Cool J and many others……..Pay attention to Uncle Russ y’all. He’ll provide you with an accurate perspective…..Oh and 1 last thing for all my young folks not up on historical acronyms……When Russell refers to WASPs?? He’s referring to White Anglo-Saxon Protestants…..Your traditional American white people which Jewish people are not……