Forums Welcome to NABPM A sitting POTUS’s comments…(positive OR negative) Reply To: A sitting POTUS’s comments…(positive OR negative)
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

………..also, some of you people may have the question "So what you gonna do Bruh??…..You gonna sell or what??"……….Well….in his book Real Estate Riches, Dr. Dolf de Roos says that you are absolutely INSANE to sell a property when it first goes into higher demand like that…..the increase of the property's value will automatically make it so that you can charge higher rent so in his book he asks the question "Why are you selling it???……Why are you selling it???"

More than likely I'll hang on to it for at least another 6 – 11 years……..Somewhere around 2025 to 2030 I may consider selling it……..

With all 3 of these text messages I've replied back to those investors and said "I would only be interested in selling if you step forward with an offer that floors me. How much is it worth to you??"……they were all investors so with them trying to get a property at the lowest price possible they all wanted to lowball me……As far as I'm concerned now isn't the time. I'll just continue renting it.