Forums Welcome to NABPM Ways to raise capital for real estate investing….. Reply To: Ways to raise capital for real estate investing…..
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

Yep……………………..

After reading this article most of you are gonna have the exact same reaction I had……"China is sending mixed signals like a mug boy!!!…..What exactly are they trying to do?? Do they want crypto banned in China or not??"

Wish I knew the answers to those questions but the only thing I can do is what the rest of us can do which is to "speculate"……We've now seen Paypal, Visa and just yesterday Tesla go public with their plans to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment…….

In street terms?? Let's just put it like this…..when it comes to technological advancements that are going to make people rich y'all know as well as I do that when it comes to getting into the club China doesn't go for "standing in line"……Naw naw naw…..they want be shuffled to the front of the line and they want to be sitting in VIP popping bottles by the time everybody else gets in……..I could be totally off-base but I think they don't want to get left behind on crypto……Let's just keep an eye on their movements………..Enjoy the article………….

https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-crypto-exchange-becomes-the-first-overseas-platform-legally-recognized-in-china/?utm_source=OneSignalPush&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=PushNotifications