Forums Welcome to NABPM Ways to raise capital for real estate investing….. Reply To: Ways to raise capital for real estate investing…..
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

Good people,

For those who have seen the movie The Social Network which is the true story of how the Facebook website & company was created by Mark Zuckerburg you'll remember the twins Tyler & Cameron Winklevoss who allege that Facebook was originally their idea that was stolen by Zuckerburg. I say "allege" because although they sued Mr. Zuckerburg the case was eventually settled out of court with what is rumored to have been a payment of $65 million to the twins and their business partner and fellow Harvard classmate Divya Narenda. Well as it turns out the Winklevoss twins were 2 of the original investors in Bitcoin and in addition to that they have founded a cryptocurrency exchange called Gemini whose slogan is "The regulated cryptocurrency exchange". Apparently these guys got in Bitcoin back in around 2012 when it was between $8 & $9 and today that original investment is rumored to have made the 2 of them billionaires.

Well,

I don't know about anyone else but with the bankruptcy of Cryptopia I definitely plan to take a look at Gemini as a cryptocurrency exchange and see what all crypto they have available for purchase on there because with it being based here in the U.S. and advertised as "regulated" I feel a little more confident buying cryptocurrencies on their exchange. Enjoy the interview………………