Forums Welcome to NABPM Ways to raise capital for real estate investing….. Reply To: Ways to raise capital for real estate investing…..
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

Yeah……..as of this afternoon, Monday, May 13th, 2019, while the Dow has tanked by a -600 points, Bitcoin has spiked by +882 points up to $7,860 so it appears that my original theory was incorrect. The Dow is tanking due to China hitting back with retaliatory tariffs of their own in response to the U.S.’s tariff hikes on this past Friday, May 10th. I thought that a U.S./China trade agreement would be the best thing that ever happened to cryptocurrencies but it appears that the U.S./China trade war is turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to cryptocurrencies.

It looks like institutional investors are viewing cryptocurrencies as a “safehaven” for their money while the trade war escalates causing huge volatility in stocks. Hmmmmm……….never can figure the market out boy, that’s why many people don’t even try. All I know is right now is an excellent time to be in Bitcoin, and hopefully alt-coins (alternative coins…..digital currencies that are NOT Bitcoin in other words) will take a huge jump as well.

Stay tuned.