Forums Welcome to NABPM Ways to raise capital for real estate investing….. Reply To: Ways to raise capital for real estate investing…..
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

Landmark ruling Ladies & Gentlemen and crypto has jumped on the news…………..

And this is the reason why risk-takers will always tell you “Just take the risk and deal with the failure or the success later”………For those of you under age 30 all throughout your life these are the types of things you’re going to always hear said by your elders (of all races)…….”I remember when that land was going to $5 an acre and I could have bought 1,000 acres. Now it’s selling for $1,000 an acre……..”……………..”I remember when that stock was selling for $0.50 cents a share and I could have bought 20,000 shares. Now it’s selling for $2.000 a share…………”……………..”I remember when that crypto was selling for $0.10 cents a coin and I could have bought 50,000 coins. Now it’s selling for $10,000 a coin……….”

As I heard one famous stock investor say “You should always shoot back and people like that and say ‘WELL SOMEBODY DID!’ ”

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/privacy-and-data-security/ripple-token-is-a-security-in-institutional-sales-judge-rules