Forums Welcome to NABPM Ways to raise capital for real estate investing…..
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 210 total)
  • Author
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Yeah……………….

I’ll grant you that these Senate and Congressional hearings can definitely be lengthy and boring as this one is an hour and 37 minutes long……But make no mistake about it, these are the guys that hold our futures in their hands so when you get a minute?? Tune in to yesterday’s hearing that examined future legislation needed on cryptocurrencies………

#1898 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

So what’s the word on Crypto Twitter regarding why Bitcoin is currently dumping today by -$4,100??……….El Salvador’s Congress “officially” making Bitcoin an accepted form of legal tender in their country……The people at The World Bank are basically saying “How dare you defy us!!” and are showing El Salvador that they’re connected to many institutional investors who can hurt the cryptocurrency whenever they want.

The game is dirty y’all, but it’s also funny because at the end of the day?? The World Bank still can’t stop the momentum……They can only temporarily interrupt it and delay it……….(like China)……………

#1901 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Bob resides in Wisconsin but he’s born in China so I’m thinking he would know the inner workings of the CCP……(Chinese Communist Party)……………………

#1902 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Can you dig it NABPM?? Regardless of what part of the World you’re in listen up!

#1904 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Not only is it on the horizon it begins trading tomorrow on Tuesday, October 19th and is the reason why Bitcoin is up above $61k……..What is it the market likes about a Bitcoin ETF? ETFs are Government regulated which makes institutional investors feel more “comfortable” trading them apparently……………………………………

#1915 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

My apologies for not keeping up on this one good people but because of the pandemic they had to do an off-scheduled World Series of Poker in Vegas this year. The thing that made the 2021 WSOP so special??

A brother made it to the Final Table and came in 2nd Place!!……I repeat….A brother came in 2nd Place!!…….Oh the brother was upset that he didn’t win……You get yo upset a** up from the table and take home that $6 Million dollar 2nd Place payout!!………I ain’t mad at you Bruh…..Congratulations to you and to  Koray Aldemir the 2021 World Series of Poker Champion.

#1917 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Yeah……………

In addition to Bob from Wisconsin the other guy that I’ve paid close attention to that has been singing the praises of the Polygon/Matic coin for many months is Narb Trading……The thing about Narb is that he always goes into deep detail about the metrics and the numbers Matic is bringing in that makes it such a promising crypto…….Checkout the video and if you’re so inclined subscribe to his YouTube channel………………………………………

#1918 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Hello All,

Below is a videoclip for a Congressional Hearing held 2 days ago on Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 with several Crypto CEOs to testify on how it would be best for Congress to issue regulations on this growing industry…….Now out of all of the CEOs of course there’s always one who will be the most brilliant and outspoken one and in this case that would be Brian Brooks, the CEO of the crypto mining company Bitfury…..He was an Acting Comptroller of the Currency under the Trump Administration and he is also the former CEO of the Binance/U.S. crypto exchange so he has served on both the regulation and on the crypto exchange side of the industry so he understands deeply how both sides operate and knew how to address the Congresspeople’s questions and concerns……Many of the Congresspeople addressed their questions to him.

The hearing is 5 hours long so you may want to listen to bits & pieces over the next few days to take it all in. But as far as the quality of information shared during this hearing??

Incredible.

Class is in session and you may even want to jot down a few notes as you listen to the exchanges during this session because it becomes obvious that some Congresspeople are highly educated about the industry, and some of our Congresspeople don’t hide the fact that they’re trying to learn about it. You don’t come across this level of expertise everyday, I can tell you that.

#1921 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

For any aspiring stock traders I sincerely hope that this video on technical analysis helps you in your stock, bond, currency or crypto trading.

#1922 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Very very interesting crypto discussion……..Enjoy.

#1932 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Whelp,

After a lot of back-n-forth and public infighting between the Prime Minister, the Finance Minister, Parliament and the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India is officially “in” on crypto and they’re jumping in with both feet. From everything I’ve been reading the Youth, those ages 35 and younger have been the ones growing and exploding the crypto market there while the RBI and the Prime Minister have been trashing crypto and threatening a ban, the Finance Minister has been pro-crypto and lobbying the Country to regulate & tax it, and Parliament undecided with members on both sides of the argument.

There’s definitely a possibility that the Youth simply threw their weight around and went to the PM and the RBI and said “You guys want to implement a ban?? Fine…..Me and my Family will pullup stakes and move to the U.S., South Korea, Japan, the U.K. or wherever we have to go to trade crypto legally and we’ll let those countries get our tax revenue instead of here”……Can’t say for certain but it’s looking like the PM and the RBI caved.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/indian-government-announces-plans-for-digital-rupee-30-tax-on-virtual-assets-11643709194

#2088 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Yeah…………

This fits what I’ve been reading……Forkast News is reporting right at the 2 minute mark of this video that the Co-Founders of one of India’s biggest crypto exchanges WazirX are both moving to Dubai…..There have been whispers that the youth over in India have been “threatening” that if they don’t implement more crypto-friendly laws that they would pullup stakes and move to countries that are much more crypto-friendly. Dubai and the United Arab Emirates are sweet-talking many crypto investors from around the World to setup shop there and it’s working. While India on the other hand in addition to implementing a 30% tax has come out and made the official statement that “While cryptocurrency in India is not illegal, it’s also not legal”…….I know….Just stupid isn’t it?? They’re about to lose millions upon millions of crypto investors if they’re not careful. The Founders of WazirX called their bluff.

#2104 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Good people,

Today on Wednesday, May 11th, 2022, in the current bear-market environment I don’t think I have to tell you all how attractive the price has become on several high-value cryptocurrencies such as…………….

1. Bitcoin

2. Ethereum

3. Matic/Polygon

4. Tron/TRX

5. Luna

6. Theta

7. Cardano/ADA

Even if you don’t have $30k or $2,200 to buy a full Bitcoin or Ethereum with you can always buy a percentage of those coins…….This is an outstanding buy opportunity, and the great thing is that several of these coins are now being made available for purchase on more U.S. crypto exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance/U.S., Crypto.com and CoinW.

#2106 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Huge information for the Polygon/Matic coin…………………….

#2107 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Robert Kiyosaki does advise that learning how to read financial statements is absolutely vital to have success investing in stocks. Will post a few videos on how to read company financial statements…….Enjoy…………..

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 210 total)

Reply To: Ways to raise capital for real estate investing…..

Your information: