Forums Welcome to NABPM Happy Founder's Day! What's your vision?
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

It was exactly one year ago today on July 16th, 2016 when this website was launched and when this organization was founded. So my question to all on this one year anniversary of the National Association of Black Property Managers is what’s your vision for your real estate portfolio and for your future as a real estate investor? For you aspiring property managers, what’s your vision for you as a property manager and for your property management business?

Every religious book says that you must have a vision for your future and the Bible even goes so far as to tell us that where there is no vision the people perish.

After you are granted the vision by a higher power, the question from there is have you set a date for when you plan to make it happen? After the vision is given to you, put a date on it, write it down, and keep it with you on on a note card,  or on your daily planner, whether that daily planner be a booklet or whether it be your electronic planner on your smartphone.

Again, Happy Founder’s Day NABPM.

#1145 Reply
    Lance Thompson
    302 Posts

Oh by the way, I was off by a couple of days……….Founder's Day for the NABPM is actually on July 14th, 2016.

I'll be sure to get it right next year. Ha!!  ðŸ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Reply To: Happy Founder's Day! What's your vision?

Your information: