Forums Welcome to NABPM Ways to raise capital for real estate investing….. Reply To: Ways to raise capital for real estate investing…..
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

Yeah……………….

Wall Street Journal shows us what made The Bahamas so “appealing” to FTX to make them want to setup their Worldwide Headquarters there…….The Bahamas passed the DARE Act which was official regulatory framework for how crypto was to be classified & taxed there…….The problem??……..They didn’t actually “enforce” the law.

Ha!!  🙂

Some of y’all sitting there like “Yep……that’s our Black & Brown countries…….You dig deep enough you’ll always find an angle or loophole of bribery, corruption or stealing somewhere won’t you??”

Now……Does this make us look as bad as I thought it did?? I’m having a little bit of a change of heart……The Bahamas pulled off what hardly no other “Industrialized” country could……They lured the 3rd Largest Crypto Company on Planet Earth to setup their headquarters there…….They gave up “the farm” to do it by looking the other way regarding Sam’s shady way of doing business and to he and his corrupt Executives that were all sexually involved and sleeping with each other (which is a whole other conversation)……But no matter what they gave up to lure SBF there they pulled it off!! Eazy-E said that “All publicity whether positive or negative is good publicity”. If Bahamas pulled THIS off, how many other big companies may they eventually lure there??

So to all of our African countries, none of us are really in love with the idea of allowing these companies to get away with murder in order to setup shop in your countries……But as long as they’re hiring people that look like us for some “meaningful jobs”??…….(meaningful being the key word)…….I’m down for it.