Forums Welcome to NABPM Know when you’re being sabotaged….Know when you’re being blocked Reply To: Know when you’re being sabotaged….Know when you’re being blocked
Lance Thompson
302 Posts

Good people,

Below is the text message I sent to the White/Jewish realtor to inform him that I had found a new realtor. Needless to say, this is not his real name nor the real name of the racist mortage lender I dealt with. Their names have been changed to protect their identities, and to protect the NABPM from ever being sued. The biggest thing that I want you to notice and that I want ALL OF YOU to implement as a regular practice when you decide to hire a realtor is this………if it’s a white realtor that you don’t feel “comfortable” with……..if your gut keeps telling you to NOT trust this person, do NOT………I repeat do NOT sign an exclusive agreement for them and them only to be your realtor. Now don’t get me wrong……..if you ever make the mistake of signing an agreement like that and you find that you want to get rid of that realtor, you can just call their boss and 9.9 times out of 10 their boss will allow you OUT of that contract. But the point is, if you feel in your gut that you can’t trust him or her, be VERY RELUCTANT to sign that exclusive agreement with them. You can end up “wasting time” getting out of it which can lead to you missing out on properties you may want to bid on.

Hans,

Just sending you a note to let you know that I’ve got a new realtor and you & I won’t be working together anymore. No disrespect but I just got the feeling that you were trying to discourage & block me instead of encourage & help me. And the conversation with Jason Schneider at ABC Bank yesterday was what sealed it. When he & I got on the phone he was very curt and attitudinal with me for no reason whatsoever. I got off the phone wondering “What was the purpose of that conversation? I’ve already told Hans that I’ve got a lender ready to lend to me. And what the f–k was that guy’s problem?”. That just struck me as a complete waste of my time…..more like an effort to “stall me”. That’s why I’ve never signed any exclusive agreement with you.  So anyway, I’ve got a new realtor lined-up who will be showing me the houses I want to see on this coming Saturday, September 30th and Sunday, October 1st.

Good luck to you. See ya around.

Lance T.